Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bio Channel: I Survived

I recently got caught up with my podcast subscriptions & Tony of the Firearms Cafe had an excellent podcast episode titled I Survived (episode 21). In it he discussed a few episodes from the I Survived TV Series on the Bio Channel. If you missed it go back & listen. It offers excellent insight into the fact that you are your own immediate responder. You are the only person immediately on the scene during any given attack or emergency, and it will be up to you to make sure your family survives. Prior planning & preparation will go a long way towards ensuring you are able to achieve that goal.

Another great resource along these lines is Michael Bane's The Best Defense available on the Outdoor Channel.

The Firearms Cafe is one of many great podcasts available on the Gun Rights Radio Network.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really needed the information like that, I don’t think so I have to go anywhere for further information when I’ve got all info at one place. airsoft guns uk