Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Don't forget to vote!

For those of you in the Super Tuesday States, don't forget to go out & vote today. I don't want to try to tell anyone who to vote for, but I do ask that you do your best to pick your best candidate for the issues most important to you & go vote. If you live in Arizona you can find out where to vote here.

If you vote for the best candidate & your candidate does not win, you have earned the right to complain about who everybody else picked. If you decide not to vote than you are giving up one of your important rights & you loose your right to complain in my book.

So I'll stop going on & on at this point, just go & vote. Choose wisely (remember nobody is perfect - you're looking for the best candidate, not the perfect candidate). :)

1 comment:

Robocop said...

I have to patiently wait until March 4 to have my say.